Are you in Utah, and selling a home? This doesn't have to be mysterious or fill you with anxiety. When hiring a licensed and full-time Realtor, Real Estate agent, like me, I will help you every step of the way from pricing the home, to staging the home, even after its sold. What's most critical is that you work with a company who attracts the most buyers and has the local neighborhood expertise to sell your home at the right price.
- Commissions are always at 6%
- Realtors get paid to much
- Realtors won't show a home unless it's listed at 3% BAC
- Commissions are not set, they are always negotiable
- Realtors get paid just like everyone else (*See example below)
- Realtors will show homes no matter what the BAC is.
- Realtors are certified and licensed.
- Realtors in Utah have a minimum amount of 18 CE Hours every 2 years this is including: Code of Conduct, and other "Core" Courses, and stay in good standings with the State division, and local, state, and national boards.
*First of all, Commission rates are not set in stone, they are always negotiable. We all know the myth that real estate agents get paid too much. As Realtors, we get paid like everyone else, but instead of being broken up, it's usually in one lump sum and takes place at closing. The truth about real estate agents commissions is that it takes between 30-60 days to close on a home, and sometimes even 6 months and that's after the home is under contract. Not to mention all the time after a home listing contract is first signed, this does not include all of the paperwork that needs to be done.
Things a good full-time Realtor will do on a single home and usually spend their own money. On an average with a purchase price of $250,000 at 3% commission that's $7,500. Now if it takes 60 days to close from beginning to end that would be $1875 bi weekly. So does that really sound like agents get paid too much? It is actually just like a regular paying job. The things below are things done on every property, sometimes there is even more:
-CMA on the property
-Tour the property with the owner
-Write the contracts to list the property (Usually 5-10 documents)
-List the Home
-Get Flyers, Signs, Key Box and other marketing items on the property
-Input it on the MLS
-Stage the Property
-Sometimes clean up the property
-Advertise for the property
-Market the property
-Negotiate the deal
-Facilitate tests and inspections and other related items for Due Diligence
-Facilitate any repairs needed to by contacting professionals
-Contact Buyers lender (Weekly)
-Keep in contact with Buyers agent and Title Company
-Get Ready for Closing
-Make sure Closing Document(CD) is correct
-Remove all Listing agents items from property
-Get all signed documents to the Seller
Sell your Home with Dave Vance Real Estate
Are you looking for a Realtor / Real Estate Agent in Utah? Are you looking to put your home on the current Utah MLS real estate listings? If you are questioning the real estate agent commissions, than you are not alone. Every business pays their employees. Real Estate agents are just the same, but with me you get a TOP selling real estate agent for less. My rates are Negotiable, but I work hard for my clients to get the most profit out of their home. Below are some of of things I do to get your home sold.
Things I will do for Maximum Exposure of your Home to Buyers:
1. Online and offline advertising budget and tools.
2. Send the listing to hundreds of local real estate agents.
3. Post it on my website as a featured property.
4. Advertise it on all of the top real estate websites such as Realtor.com®, Yahoo!®, Google™, KSL, Facebook, etc...
Contact me by filling out this form or you can enroll to receive a FREE price analysis on your home or call / text me direct 801-660-7023.